State Paper Thursday Feb 13 1969
J B Sparks, Dillon, Dies From Injuries
Dillon--James Burwell Sparks, 77, died Tuesday in St Eugene Hospital
in Dillon of burns received Jan 1 when his wife, Lula Hardee Sparks dropped a bottle
of rubbing alcohol which caught fire from a gas heater.
Mrs Sparks died Feb 7.
Funeral services will be 3:30pm Thursday in Main Street Methodist Church. Burial will be in Greenlawn Cemetery in Dillon.
Surviving are two sons, James William Sparks of St Petersburg, Fla, and Clarence Sparks of Colorado; and a sister, Mrs Vivian McDonald of Pinellas Park, Fla.
Bethea Funeral Home is in charge.
Submitted by Carolyn Klear, 17 May 2005.
Copyright © 2005, 2014 Victoria Proctor. All rights reserved.
This WEB page is copyrighted and may not be copied, altered, converted or uploaded to
any electronic system or BBS, message board, mailing list or web site, nor included in any
software collection or print collection of any type without the express written permission
of the author.